In mid-2015, following an extensive renovation. Its art-deco mix of luxurious beauty and historical stylistic detail combines imposing marble columns, wood panelling and copper detailing with the latest technology. This glamorous grand hotel is a relaxed, avant-garde place to be for guests and locals alike.
Folke Sievers – ehm. Hotel Manager, Reichshof Hamburg
What was the general premise of the project?
When renovating the Reichshof Hamburg, our objective was to combine tradition with modernity and create somewhere appealing not only to international guests, but to local Hamburgers, too. We aimed to attract those who value the finer things in life, people who appreciate the authentic and find it inspiring to socialise with new faces.
What did you like the most about JOI-Design’s concept?
Their orchestration of contemporary design and objets d’art with the heritage features of our listed building was extraordinarily successful and transformed our “home” into something truly special.
- BDIA Handbuch “Best Of” Interior Design 2016/17: “Reichshof Hamburg - Curio by Hilton".
- Hotelimmobilie des Jahres 2016 - read more
- German Design Award Special 2016: Interior Design, Winner, Category: “Excellent Communications Design – Interior Architecture”
- The international hotel & property awards 2016: Winner, Category: “Hotel over 200 rooms” in Europe - read more
- Finest Interior Award 2015: Winner, Category: “Floor Design with Carpet”
- Marketing Excellence Award 2015: Curio by Hilton – Hilton Worldwide