Fraser Suites Hamburg
A journey through time highlighted by moments of history: the listed headquarters of the region’s former tax authority were reborn as a luxury hotel that celebrates the lifestyle of the 1920s. Art Deco interior touches recall the style starting to emerge during the building’s 1910 construction and were inspired by the light and elegant details rediscovered during the renovation. On closer inspection, one also finds echoes of the 1950s, the period of the property’s last major reconstruction following the war. The hotel’s interior design brings these eras back to life, interwoven and sensitively transported to modern times.
- ICONIC Award 2021–Innovative Architecture – Winner Interior Hospitality
- Novum Design Award: Golden Winner 2021: Cat.Interior Design
- Callwey The Best Restaurants & Bars 2021: Shortlisted – The Dining RooM, Fraser Suites HH
- Winner LIV Hospitality Design Award 2020, Category Interior Design Historic & Heritage
- German Design Award 2020: Winner, Category „Interior Architecture”
- BID 2019: Finalist, Category „Hotel Bedroom & Suites Design“
- FX 2019: Finalist, Category Hotel"